Thursday, March 1, 2012

March madness

Well, I for one am ready for a change from last month.  I think this month of complaints might be hard, though.  I'm generally an upbeat person. 

However, I've been stockpiling ideas and tossing around what to post about on the first day. 

Wonder no more because this particular item took no thought.



What in the world is up with the new word verification on Blogger?  Hello.  As if we need anything else to cause us eye strain.

Geesh.  I had my eyes checked recently.  My glasses are new and fresh yet I can barely read the thing.  If Spammers are getting THAT good.... there needs to be a new way.  Making the word verification so contorted that average folk can't figure it out ISN'T THE SOLUTION.

I am going to remove it from my blog and see what happens.  Maybe the spam will give me something to blog about. 

Libby

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha... I like your positive attitude! I removed it from my blog a few weeks ago and I haven't had any problems yet. The new word verification is very hard to read. Did you make up a theme for each month for your blog or are you joining with others for the theme of each month?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just been the worst, hasn't it?? I removed mine, have gotten a number of spam emails, but so far, they've all ended up in my spam folder on blogger...Whoever thought of that "solution" ought to be fired!

    ReplyDelete