Thursday, March 28, 2013

As March winds down

with fresh snow on the ground I'm heading for points south today...woot.  Before going I finished my last* 2 Advent pieces....
 
Sorry about the shadow but I guess that's the way it goes some days.  No time to redo it, either.   I love that snowman.  He's not your average stationary snowman.  He looks like he's ready to come celebrate Advent with us. 
 
I have packed a long-neglected embroidery project.  Although, it's hard to say if I'll really have much stitching time. 
 
Happy stitching and happy spring...
 
*By 'last' I mean the two I needed to finish to satisfy this month's allotment of four. I still have 12 to go. 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Good for you for staying on track with those adorable advent pieces!! I hope you have a wonderful warm vacation--and please send some of that FL sunshine back north for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your finishes! Enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete