Monday, February 6, 2012

You make my heart sing, day 6.

One of the best things about a quilt retreat is seeing projects that I MUST MAKE. 

I am really sorry that this picture didn't turn out.  I didn't realize the flash didn't go off.  I even took a second picture for good measure.  So, I'll show the bad picture plus the one I've pinched from the web. 



But even that doesn't show the true Kansas Troubles colors.  You'll have to just trust me that it is done in fabrics that I love.  I don't think I've ever met a Kansas Troubles fabric that I didn't like. 

The shop that hosts the retreat doesn't carry a lot but the owner is tracking down this pattern for me.  (I know it's available online but we're trying to keep our local shops in business, right?)

Let's hope that I can show you a finished version of my very own someday.

Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment