Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 21

Aah,
it's prom season.  But, before we can go all 'High School Musical', there must be prom dress shopping.  The teenage equivalent of bathing suite shopping for us dear ol' mom types.

I'd like to refer you back to a few of my all time favorite posts by my friend Lee over at Lake Stitcher. 

If you need a laugh go here, here and here.  Gives you a little clue as to what we're up against when looking for a dress.

The God's of Mercy were smiling upon me this weekend and we got to 'shop' in Oldest Daughter's closet!   That girl never missed a formal. 

I am trying not to get all excited about how easy it all went this time, though, because prom daughter is only a sophomore and I suspect we'll be shopping for many more dresses. 

Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment