Thursday, January 12, 2012

Phew!

I have my scissors and my sanity back.  Really.  I was beside myself with frustration over the disappearance.  The kids all swore they hadn't touched them in the last 24 hours.  Let it be known, though, that the main suspect moved my scissors from beside my family room stitching chair so it wasn't all that hard to believe she'd move these, too. 

Anyhow, after exhaustive searching and complaining I gave one last look last night before going to bed. 

No, they weren't anywhere near that obvious.  First off, this is the view under my stitching chair and furthermore, that's just an illustration of how far UNDER the carpet they were. 

There had been some Swiffering around the edges of the carpet yesterday.  Now, here's where it gets hard for me to continue complaining....the Swiffer was obviously being operated by someone other then me.  There's no way I wouldn't recognize the sound of those scissors hitting the floor then being bumped by the broom. 

Anyhow, glad that saga is over.  Totally ruined the hour I'd set aside for stitching yesterday. 

Happy Stitching.

L.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you found them--that would have been a shame to lose such a pretty pair of scissors!

    ReplyDelete